Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My kid really IS a genius


Yesterday Emma and Scott were playing outside. And Emma has this little playhouse, which Scott put a lock on so the door wouldn't slam open and shut. Well, Scott's little idea backfired when my little mini-me had him playing house with her and had the bright idea to lock him in the house. I was inside with Olivia when Emma casually came inside with a grin telling me she locked daddy in the house. Hilarious. She really, really did come from me. Scott was sitting in the house yelling, unbeknownst to me, when finally he found something to slide through the crack and flip the latch up and escape. This little incident reminds me of the time I locked my babysitter in the bathroom. I got in big trouble when my older brother came home and she was MIA. Emma, on the other hand, was praised for her sheer brilliance.

No comments:

Post a Comment