Friday, July 17, 2009

Let me check my schedule and get back to you...


I bought a planner today. I don't have anything to put in it since I don't have anything to do, don't have any friends, and am not working right now, but it's super cute. I think it makes a great accessory, but may look a little too unused, which could be misinterpreted as unnecessary. Preparation is key, however. Soon people will be begging me to hang out with them. I'm a bit of an outcast tho since I don't go to church...my beliefs will remain private with these people down here or I for sure will never keep friends. My friend Jen (for real, I'm not talking in third person here, nor will I ever) keeps a log of restaurants she wants to try. Maybe I'll do that. I tried oysters... Maybe I'll back up and add that to last week. Zumba! I'll add Zumba to every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday...even though I'll go half that much, but it will definitely be impressive, won't it.

2 comments:

  1. Can totally relate! I always buy my planner too late in the year and then I try to back fill it, then I get bored and stop. Then I don't even get to the current stuff. I do believe if you put in Zumba three days a week you'll go more than if you don't. That's how we roll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who plans for the future anyway? People who have nothing else to do, that's who.

    ReplyDelete