Thursday, June 18, 2009

Go away. No, not you. Those Jon and Kate people.

I really just wish these people would go away. Not for my sake...because I really don't care and don't get their popularity, but for their own sanity. Poor Kate can't even beat her children without being blasted on tv for it. I'm sure the little girl deserved it. I have a 5 year old. I know. I really, really, sincerely feel sorry for them. I'm sure Kate got carried away with the fame, but who wouldn't. I would absolutely have a free tummy tuck if someone offered it to me. Really though...I would much rather have the paparazzi catch Angelina Jolie spanking Maddox. And the media catches the little girl's facial expression and says, "She's obviously in pain." Good God. Kate's hand was still in the air. It hadn't even landed. Let these people live their dysfunction privately...or on their hit reality show...
(And by "media" I am talking about my #1 news source, E! news.)

No comments:

Post a Comment