Friday, November 6, 2009

Peace, Love, and Grass


So I went to the health food store today for some inspiration for a healthy diet. I was talking to a guy who rambled about diet and starvation, to which I explained I have tried both. He rambled for so long, I started to realize I wasn't paying attention to anything he was saying.  All I could think about is if he was high. I really just wanted him to tell me what to buy.
Defeated, I came home and wondered if winter oreo's tasted the same as the regular ones, even though it says "same great taste" on the package.

In case you're wondering, they do taste the same.

2 comments:

  1. Shit. What's a "winter" oreo???? I AM wondering. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have ALL seasons! And to think I always thought the Spring ones were the best. Oreo's can be very tricky.

    ReplyDelete