Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Enter with caution

I haven't been one to stay in one place for very long. Shocking, I know. I haven't decided if it's a psychological problem I might have or just a desire for change. It might be both.  Who knows. I can't allow myself to think about it long enough to figure it out. How's that for issues.

So I say this with HEAVY hesitation because I know the backlash which is about to take place. But, I have to put it out there because it's weighing heavier on my heart.

I had a revelation the other day...some may call it a meltdown...I prefer revelation. But I might want to move again.

I like it here. I like the community, the people, the school. It's beautiful, really. But I feel so far removed.

That's it. I really don't have anymore to say about it. Without getting sick to my stomach.

Disclaimer: The writer is not responsible for questions regarding when, how, why, what, where as those are all unknown.

3 comments: