Monday, January 25, 2010

Say what?

I may need to get out more.

Lately, I've been finding myself lost in translation. Whether I'm in a conversation or reading, I find myself not understanding what is being said. I'm not so quick to blame myself, because many times I think people use way too many words to say what they're trying to say (that's right), and I find myself losing interest, zoning out, or wishing really hard for what sounds like a period coming at the end of a sentence.

It also depends on the topic of conversation. If I already know how I feel about something, and someone else feels differently, I am not interested in discussing it with them. Not very open minded, I know.



This post is a perfect example. When I was thinking about my state of confusion as of late, I thought it might be good to write about it. But I've actually lost interest in what I'm writing.I'm not even interested in what I have to say now.


Hmm. Now what am I going to do.

1 comment: